practice offers a variety of services; dealing with some projects just
up to planning stage, some to Building Regulation approval, and others
as a full service through to completion on site. We may also offer advice
on selection of interior finishes and fittings.
We are employed either as the only consultant or working with other
construction professionals in a professional team. If required, we can
offer CDM planning supervision services for projects where we are appointed
The practice has many repeat clients, both professional contacts and
individuals, and receives most commissions through personal recommendation.
We use the industry standard forms of agreement for appointment.
are primarily concerned with the organisation and relationship of spaces,
and the quality of space and light, taking a holistic long term view
of a project, rather than considering individual aspects in isolation.
In our work we aim to:
- fulfill modern expectations of space, functionality and quality
- maximise the potential of a building and exceed client expectations
of the benefits which can be achieved through good design,
- be aware of the influence that marketing and funding considerations
may have on design,
- meet present building regulation standards and growing concern over
- maintain respect for existing buildings and context.
working methods reflect the importance we place in:
- establishing an accurate brief as the first stage in understanding
and meeting client needs,
- working to an agreed programme and budget,
- encouraging a realistic attitude to the acheivability of our client's
three prime concerns; good quality, reasonable cost and timescale.
We have an awareness of the influence that marketing and funding considerations
may have on design.