and Jane Darcy Architects was established in 1999 and consists of two
partners, who together have a broad working experience in practice.
In 2011 the practice was incorporated as a Limited Company, with both partners becoming directors.
David Darcy BA(Hons) BArch(Hons)
Jane Darcy BA BArch(Hons) RIBA
The practice offers a personal service; we work together in a complementary
way, bringing different skills and experience to projects. Our work
is mostly local, on existing buildings and new build in Northumberland.
- Partners are registered architects. (see www.arb.org.uk)
- We are computer literate; using CAD for drawings, and e-mail for
contact with clients and other consultants.
- We have professional indemnity insurance of £500k.
- We are VAT registered.
Range of work:
and extension to existing buildings
- New buildings within the local context.
- Conversion of redundant agricultural buildings.
- Work to Listed buildings.
- Feasibility studies.